- Full Time
- MIN EXPERIENCE:
- Entry Level
At SiteCompli, we hire brilliant, creative, passionate problem solvers to build great products, services and experiences for our customers, the largest real estate organizations in the world.
Each employee has a fundamental impact on our company and our culture – indeed, our real expertise is hiring superstars that make our work great, our office fun, and our clients happy.
Our team has enabled us to build game changing technology and services. In just a few short years we’ve changed the way real estate is managed and have assembled an unprecedented client list; nearly every major owner and manager of real estate in the NYC landscape uses SiteCompli technology to run their buildings. But our work is just getting started - if you’re a superstar excited to fulfill your entrepreneurial dreams and take our company to the next level, we need your skills.
What were looking for:
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Real Estate technology companies in New York as an entry level Sales Associate. For the right person, the Sales Associate role presents an enormous opportunity to build a foundation in sales, participate in a real life entrepreneurial success story, and help us continue our unprecedented expansion in the most important real estate market in the world.
The ideal candidate is energetic, has superior interpersonal skills, is excited to develop his or her sales abilities, and is ready to live and breathe NYC Real Estate.
The Sales Associate will:
- Build a strong sales pipeline through targeted, effective calling of cold and warm leads
- Perform industry research and analysis to identify sales opportunities and avenues for strategic company growth
- Coordinate and follow up on the logistics and execution of marketing campaigns, including direct mail and online communication efforts
- Engage with propective clients throughout the sales process including presenting the SiteCompli Technology, participating in contract negotiations, maintaining accounts, and further developing client relationships
Our ideal candidate:
- Is an articulate communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is self-motivated, highly organized, goal oriented, ambitious, intellectually curious and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Is looking to build a solid sales foundation and grow into a senior level sales role
- Is a recent graduate or has 1-3 years of sales experience
- Wants to be part of an entrepreneurial, high-energy, and fun culture with the desire to dive into start-up life and grow with the company
- Prior experience in the NYC real estate industry is not required, but the ability and desire to learn all there is to know about it is an absolute must
Who we are:
Launched in 2008 by Columbia Business School alumni Jason Griffith and Ross Goldenberg, our organization is built around talented, energetic, self-directed, and creative people who love to work in an entrepreneurial environment, value collaboration, and strive to constantly redefine the norms.
SiteCompli is the leading provider of compliance technology to commercial and residential property owners, managers, and service companies in New York City. Our technology monitors some of the most important and iconic buildings in the City, including the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and One Bryant Park, among many others.
SiteCompli is causing a paradigm shift in real estate, changing the way buildings are measured, acquired and managed. Our office speaks to our culture – open, collaborative, eclectic and fun. We are a passionate group, whether we’re working hard and creating a new process or product on our whiteboard-painted walls, conducting a brainstorm session at our conference table made of 32,000 Legos, or playing hard on our Nintendo Wii or Ping Pong Table. Located in Chelsea’s Silicon Alley, we’re in the center of a thriving neighborhood filled with great restaurants, stores and other great tech firms.
- The opportunity to work in a high growth, high impact, supportive & entrepreneurial culture
- The opportunity to work with truly amazing and creative people every day while we build our dream company together
- Generous dental and medical benefits
- Need a vacation? Take whatever you need - we'll even pay you extra to take time off and unplug - that's right, we have a PAID, PAID vacation policy
- A seasonal clothing budget so you can dress like a rockstar
- A kitchen full of tasty and (mostly) healthy snacks for you to enjoy at the office
- The opportunity to participate in high intensity and fairly hilarious ping pong matches while contemplating ways to decorate our super-cool loft in the Flatiron district
- The opportunity to attend team meetings on a table made out of 32,000 hand placed Legos
- Add to our collection of quirky hobbies including latte art drawing, yoga, glass blowing, cheese making, beer brewing, and molecular gastronomy
- Sound fun? It is!